Okay, I have been sick for a week straight, and I am sick of it!! I want to breathe freely and stop blowing my nose every thirty seconds. Of course I am super thankful that my fever is gone and I've stopped throwing up. Also, my throat is much better, thanks.
Being sick makes me cranky, so I could just be over reacting here, but someone please shoot me if I ever tell you I am getting married again. I swear I cannot do it!! I would much rather be the crazy lady who lives in the big house by herself with twenty or so dogs (sorry, not really a cat person). I could be a cool aunt though, because I am learning from the best. (No rush, Karen, I think five or ten years sounds good to me...)
I am so sorry this is such a negative post, but my ex-husband is stooping to all time lows. I just can't wrap my head around it. How can the man I met and married be the man who is purposely driving me crazy (and not in a good way) today? What happened? I sometimes wonder what I did to deserve this, but I can't think of anything. I have a temper, I know, but other than that, I was a good wife. I tried to be supportive and loving as much as I could be, but Eric just didn't care about my health problems and wouldn't step up like he needed to. And now he's blaming me, and rubbing my face in his new relationship. Like I care if there is another woman in his life. That's certainly not something new.
All I have to say to his girlfriend is good luck. You'll need it. You see how he treats me now, just wait until he's tired of you. He cheated on me to be with you twice, and there were other girls in between. Trust me, he won't change for you. He's meaner now than he's ever been. I don't know how or why you two have convinced yourselves that I am the bad guy since Eric can't handle his responsibilities. Just because the judge signed the paperwork doesn't mean all of our situations have settled. Sorry, but you'll have to keep dealing with me until everything is cleared up. It's called being an adult.
Okay, so I don't know if either of them will ever read this, so I am apologizing again for my negative blog. To my other readers, thanks for your love and support. I couldn't have survived so far with out you. Thanks for letting me vent. Here's hoping the next blog is a little happier.
By the way, I took myself to see "Fools Gold" tonight. It's a very good comedy, I highly recommend it for my adult or older teen friends. There's nothing bad in it, I just don't think a younger child would get it. Anyway, I bring it up because Tess and Finn (Kate Hudson and Matthew McConaughey) get divorced in the beginning of the movie. Finn is late to the meeting with the judge, so Tess has to go through it alone. She says, "Do you have any idea how humiliating it is to get divorced by yourself?" Yes, actually, I do.
3 comments:
Oh, Marilyn, I was so happy to see that you had something new written, and then after reading it, I feel so sad.
I am sad that you are not well. I can bring you some soup!
I am very sad that you are being treated so badly, you do NOT deserve that AT ALL!
Please know that you are loved, you are appreciated, and those who love you want only the very best for you!
I hope you are well enough to still come over on Wed. for your haircut.
Please feel better, physically and emotionally.
I love you,
Aunt Mar~
I'm sorry you've been sick. It sounds like the same thing we've had in our family. It's a yucky virus.
Wow! You've been dealing with a lot. Hang in there. I hope you get better soon - things will settle down with your ex. I can't imagine how you're coping. And a blog is a good place to vent. We all have those days, and weeks. I got to sit by your Mom in R.S. today. She's such a sweet lady. Take care!
Oh Marilyn, I love you!! Remember that all of this will pass. One day, it will be over. Hang in there!!
And remember that I'm not the only one who loves you. Don't forget the blessing that you got over the summer. Seek one again for peace if you need it.
When you can, go to the temple. It really does bring peace. Really really.
Remember that God knows all that you are going through, and he loves you so much. He knows that you have done your best. He wants you to be happy.
And if you hang in there, I promise you will be.
Love you!!
Post a Comment