This little munchkin is as cute as they come, but she woke up her nap with a very full and very dirty diaper. I haven't changed a diaper in at least a decade, and wasn't sure I could handle it when I first opened up that little bomb to discover what was inside. I used up probably half the wipes getting her cleaned up and nearly put the diaper on backwards. But we both survived somehow. I just reminded myself that I would like a munchkin of my own someday so I had to suck it up and take the opportunity to practice my future mommy skills.
And then the little sweetheart spent the rest of the afternoon making up for it. She is such a happy little girl and has the greatest maniacal laugh. An episode of Friends was playing on TV while I was feeding her lunch and I giggled at something that happened. Brooklyn laughed because I was laughing and before we knew it we were cackling like a couple of witches stirring a big black cauldron.
Then the little cutie decided to help me with my laundry and paused to give me an impromptu hug. I love those.
Brooklyn likes to watch the washer spin the clothes.
I love this little girl!!
4 comments:
Awww! You are such a good aunt!
(Seeing this makes me wish you could have some one on one time with Richie.)
Karen, me too!!
Thanks for the post! This was fun to read about! I really appreciate you helping us out and watching her. She loves you so!
How fun! I wish I could watch Brooklyn!
Post a Comment