So dear readers, I have left you neglected. I am so sorry. I have gotten a few complaints about my failure to keep you updated, so this is my attempt to make amends. An update-palooza!!
Adam and I spent a day in Dallas. We wandered downtown and found the cattle statues, the JFK memorial, the old West End Marketplace (which is now closed) and my dad! Adam took me to Spaghetti Warehouse where we got to sit in the caboose and have a fabulous lunch. After lunch, I got a text from Dad and realized he was working nearby so we walked over to go say hi. He was in his uniform and I should have gotten a picture. I'm still kicking myself. It was fun to see Dad though.
Adam also took me back to Las Colinas so I could get pictures of the mustangs in daylight and see the pavilion his dad built for the Omni hotel. We wanted to get pictures of the black swans, but they were out and about. We didn't even see them.
Last Friday, Adam and I got to go to Fort Worth for an evening with his friend Jared, Jared's wife Gwen, and their son Adam. We went to a Lebanese restaurant and saw a real belly dancer. We were sitting right next to the stage and I have to tell you, it was a little embarrassing. We had a lot of fun though. I got to hear all kinds of stories about the mischief Adam and Jared used to get themselves into. Unfortunately, after Adam left my house that night, he was rear-ended and smashed into the car in front of him while waiting at a stoplight. Adam is okay, just stiff and sore, but his car was totaled.
We did get to go to a Mavericks game last week. It was so much fun! Especially since we got to watch them cream the Utah Jazz! J/K... I have no quarrel with the Jazz...
Anyway, I have tons of pictures to share so I attached the above photo album. Enjoy!!
3 comments:
You look SO good in your profile pic. LOVE it. (and YOU!)
Thanks for the fun update.
And go back and get a picture of Dad in uniform.
Yippee! Woohoo! Yee-haw!
Finally, the non-sleeping beauty returns!
Love the photo update. Very nice.
My fav is the one you are now using for your profile pic. You both look great! And so happy!
Thanks a bunch.
Love to you,
Aunt Mar~
sounds like you have been having a blast girl! glad to hear things are going so well : )
Post a Comment