The food was good, and so was the company. I wasn't really feeling well though, so I left it to the others to keep up the conversation. Tonight I'm stuck at home sick. I miss Adam, but I don't want him to get sick too! Hopefully I'll be well enough to see him tomorrow. If not, I'll miss his dad's birthday!
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
The Meeting of the Moms
Adam's dad had to go out of town this week for business, so I came up with a clever idea. I thought it would be cute to have Adam's mom meet mine. We all went to Texas Roadhouse in Lewisville/The Colony (it's close enough to the border so I'm not really sure where it is) because it was a good halfway point for all of us. Since we didn't get to celebrate Mom's birthday last week, I told the waiter it was my mom's birthday. They made her climb on a saddle and out "yeehaw" the crowded restaurant. She did a great job.


The food was good, and so was the company. I wasn't really feeling well though, so I left it to the others to keep up the conversation. Tonight I'm stuck at home sick. I miss Adam, but I don't want him to get sick too! Hopefully I'll be well enough to see him tomorrow. If not, I'll miss his dad's birthday!
The food was good, and so was the company. I wasn't really feeling well though, so I left it to the others to keep up the conversation. Tonight I'm stuck at home sick. I miss Adam, but I don't want him to get sick too! Hopefully I'll be well enough to see him tomorrow. If not, I'll miss his dad's birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How fun!! And Mom is a surprisingly good sport. (I miss her!)
And you!!
Love you, and am praying for you!
looks fun! i love texas roadhouse! let me know when you will be needing those pictures done... ;)
Your mom cracks me up! That is too funny!
Great idea to have the mom's meet!
Post a Comment