But I haven't posted since before the wedding. (Yippee!! Adam and I are married!!). I wanted to let everyone know how wonderful married life is. Most of the time ;). Adam and I have been single for a long time, and I am used to living alone. We have had the typical "getting used to each other" issues, but other than that we are in wedded bliss. I love him so much and I am so happy I get to spend eternity with him.
We are waiting for our wedding photos still. I am excited to see them and I know they are in good hands. As soon as they are ready I will post a few. I did get some today from Adam's family. When I say some, I mean something like 300... Several people took some really great pictures and Adam's dad compiled a few cd's for us. I will put up a few when I have more time. I did play with photoshop on one of them... here is the result:
It was fun reviewing the pictures and reliving some memories. We had such an amazing wedding and reception. I promise more on that later.
Aunt Mar has a few wedding and reception photos:
http://letthembelittle.typepad.com/let_them_be_little/2011/03/reception-.html
http://letthembelittle.typepad.com/let_them_be_little/2011/03/beautiful.html
Oh yeah... and some huge news which most of you know already... I am so excited to finally announce I am going to be an aunt!! I know I became an aunt when I married Adam. But Karen and Tyler are expecting Baby H on September 2nd. There is something special about a niece or nephew when it is your sibling's child. It's crazy how much I love this little baby already. Of course I am sorry for my sister since Baby H has been giving her a really hard time, but I just can't wait for that little baby to get here.
Here he or she is!!!
Little Baby H is coming into a wonderful family. He or she will have lots of loving aunts and uncles and cousins and grandparents and great-grandparents and so on... It will be so fun to have a little somebody to spoil. :)


3 comments:
I was wondering how you were doing so I'm glad you posted. I saw the beautiful pictures also on Aunt Mar's blog. And I'm looking forward to seeing more.
We are all excited here too about little Baby H!!
Yay! Marriage and babies! Miss you.
Whoa! That ultrasound picture threw me for a loop at first! I was like "Already!" But Congratulations to your sister! And again, Welcome to the Fam!
Post a Comment