Wednesday, May 11, 2011

To my dear sister

Happy Birthday!!!

I have three best friends and they are all members of my family.  One of them is my sister.  She is always there to lend an ear when I need to talk.  She is smart and funny and I love our rare late nights laughing and talking and watching Doctor Who.  It's too bad we have to travel a couple thousand miles for a little sister time.  I miss Karen like crazy.  Nobody gets my sense of humor like Karen does.

I am so proud of my sister.  She has married a great guy who really loves her and treats her like a queen.  And now the two of them are about to give me a nephew.  I am so excited I can barely stand it.

I hope this day is absolutely fabulous for you Karen.  You deserve a day of relaxation and celebration.

Have a fantastic birthday!!!!

1 comment:

the Rich girl said...

Aww! Thanks, Mar. I wish I could have spent part of my birthday with you. Baby H says hi!