Wednesday, December 3, 2008

After 25 Years of Waiting...

I am about to have a brother.


No, sillies... There's no new baby.


Karen is getting married!!


She called me this morning at 1:15 am (yikes! those young, crazy kids up at all hours...) to announce she was engaged.


Karen and Tyler. Look how excited they are!!


I thought the photo was cute. Karen pulls faces more often than she smiles when you try to take her picture. I wish Tyler the best of luck with his engagement and wedding photos...


And if I notice a picture as cute as this one on their facebook pages where Karen and Tyler are smiling, I'll post it on here for you.


Love you Karen. Congratulations.

4 comments:

the Rich girl said...

Tell Aunt Mar that I'm sorry I haven't called her yet! But I will tomorrow after class and my job interview-thing.

Jamie said...

how exciting! congrats to her! they look really happy and are quite the cute couple! : )

Mar~ said...

You ARE getting a brother and you have always wanted one of those.

I'm sure he will be a good brother to you as well as a good hubby to Karen.

Cute photo, I would love to see more of them together. Share them if you see them, or better yet...Karen share some on YOUR blog!

Love,
Aunt Mar~

Grandma Honey said...

Tell your aunt she is welcome to come to by blog where I have lots of pictures of Karen and Tyler.