Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Halloween At The Bank, Day 1



We decided to celebrate Halloween for two days at the bank, so people who weren't working one day would be able to dress up on the other. Today was day one, and we were supposed to dress up as doctors and patients. Nobody really wanted to pose for the camera, except for Michelle and Chaunessy, and I accidentally deleted their picture!! It was so cute. Chaun had a "black eye" and a "bloody scrape" on her forehead, and Michelle was standing behind her pretending to strangle her. I was soooo bummed when I realized I'd deleted the picture!! I did get a couple of the banking center, and I took pictures of my wounds too. It was so interesting, customers didn't seem to realize we were in costume. But most of them seemed very concerned about me and I was touched as I explained it was only makeup for our Halloween theme.

Jack wasn't too thrilled about being in the picture, so if he asks, it's really a picture of Denis (in the background) who was our gunshot victim. Amy looked pretty gruesome too. Most of our tellers dressed up as doctors or nurses. They looked great!!





My story was that I was in a car accident and hit my head on the
steering wheel. Then the airbag deployed.


2 comments:

the Rich girl said...

Dude, you look so tan.
That was my first thought upon seeing your self-portrait.
Um, pretty sure that I am not going to be dressing up as anything. Yes, I am lame. Super love you lots.

Mar~ said...

Cool scars and bruising! No wonder people were worried that you were really hurt!
Love you,
Aunt Mar~