

Today was day 2 of our Halloween celebration. Today we were supposed to dress in our jammies. It was so much fun!! Erin, one of our former associates (Friday was her last day - she is moving to Colorado - wish I could go too!!), came and brought homemade
goodies
for our customers. She's also the one responsible for all the fun decorations. What will we do without her? Most of our customers were in good moods, so even though we were super busy, I really enjoyed my day. Plus Robert came to visit on his day off so we could see his rockstar wig, and talked a few people into actually posing for me today.
goodies
for our customers. She's also the one responsible for all the fun decorations. What will we do without her? Most of our customers were in good moods, so even though we were super busy, I really enjoyed my day. Plus Robert came to visit on his day off so we could see his rockstar wig, and talked a few people into actually posing for me today.
Robert wanted to look like he was working...

Adriana posed with her super star glasses...

Amy was sooo cute in her jumper...

Robert even got me to pose!!
1 comment:
I love your hot pink jammies! You look so cute and comfy in them.
Post a Comment