I know I take it for granted, but I love the internet, especially email. Nothing makes my day more than opening my email and seeing a note from a friend. I especially love how I can get things done by email or through internet research. It is fascinating what you can find out there in cyberspace.
Now, I know what you are thinking. Marilyn is actually grateful for the internet? You'd think I'd hate it, but I don't. As marvelous as the technology is, there are a lot of evil uses out there too. I despise the people who make such sinful substances so readily available almost as much as the people who abuse them. No supply without demand, right?
But used properly, as it was meant to be, the internet can be an amazing tool. Even just 15 or 20 years ago the only way to keep up with long-distance friends and family was an expensive calling plan or slow postal mail. Now I hop on the internet, check my email, IM friends, check blogs, and all that information is transmitted in seconds. Pretty neat, huh?
1 comment:
HI there!
I am grateful for our BLOGS! I love to see what's happening in your every day life.
Post a Comment